The payment of fines can be made as follows:
- With a direct deposit at the ALPHA BANK account of Urban Rail Transport S.A with the following details:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 014-110002320004892
IBAN: GR 3601401100110002320004892
ALPHA BANK 110 PSHYCHIKO BRANCH
214 KIFISIAS AVE.
15451 N. PSHICHIKO
GREECE International SWIFT Code and the BIC Code is CRBAGRAAXXX
- It is necessary to write the series and the number of the fine as well as the full name of the passenger that committed the violation as reasoning for the bank deposit slip.
- Optionally, it is suggested that the copy of the bank deposit receipt is sent to one of the following fax numbers: +30 214.414.1383.
- Address: Athinas 67 str., 105 52, Athens
- Service hours: Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 16:00
- Telephone: (+30) 214.414.1352
- Fax: (+30) 214.414.1383
- E-mail: Kindly complete the communication form or send your message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that fines are paid reduced by 50% provided that they are paid immediately after their imposition or within TEN (10) calendar days from the date of imposition at the Fines Payment Office of Urban Rail Transport S.A. (No. 5 Paragraph 2 of the Joint Ministerial Decision 5005/ΔΕΚΟ/2348 - Government Gazette (ΦΕΚ) B3203).