Payment of Fines
The transactions are carried out through the Single Transaction Payment (electronically or through partner banks), using the unique RF payment code, indicated on the front note of the imposed fine(in red frame).
Organization Name: STATHERES SYGKOINONIES SA
Objections (Requests for cancellation / fine reduction) are submitted through gov.gr. To submit your objection please click here.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The above process is ONLY for persons who have a Greek VAT number and a Taxisnet account. Persons who don’t have a Greek VAT number should contact the Fines office via the email address email@example.com, enclosing the necessary supporting documents for the cancellation of the fine.
USEFUL INFORMATION ON SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION
You have the right to submit a request for cancellation / reduction of an imposed fine within the first sixty (60) calendar days from the day after it was imposed.
- The request is examined and answered in accordance with the applicable Legislation and the instructions of the Athens Urban Transport Organization (OASA), at the time of the imposition of the fine.
- To submit your request, it is necessary to attach the corresponding files in pdf or jpg
- Attach the files related to your request. g. if you forgot your Academic ID you can attach it to the corresponding field (No. 2).
- The first two files concern the Personalized ATHENA CARD and the Partial Exemption Slip respectively. For the next two files (No. 3 and No. 4) you should provide their description.
- Make sure that the information in the attached files is clear and legible.
- Make sure the documents you attach were valid on the date of the infringement e.g. the personalized card must contain a balance of days on the day of the infringement.